We highly recommend completing the Self-Screening checklist for your province. We can not issue refunds if during our consultation you are not found to be eligible for Paxlovid according to your provincial regulations.
Treatments like Paxlovid are not a substitute for vaccination. The best way to protect yourself and others from COVID-19 is by getting vaccinated.
Who Qualifies for Paxlovid?
Select your province for their specific Paxlovid qualification requirements.
You may qualify for PAXLOVID if you meet the following criteria:
- Positive result from a COVID-19 PCR or Rapid Antigen Test
- Within 5 days of the start of your symptoms
- Over 70 years old, regardless of vaccination status
- Over 60 years old with fewer than three vaccine doses
- Over 18 years old and
- Immunocompromised (have an immune system that is weakened by a health condition or medications) OR
- Have fewer than three vaccine doses and at least one of the following risk conditions:
- Heart disease, hypertension, congestive heart failure
- Chronic respiratory disease (including cystic fibrosis)
- Cerebral palsy
- Intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Sickle cell disease
- Moderate or severe kidney disease
- Moderate or severe liver disease
Your Province is coming soon!
Register below to be the first to be notified when our services become available in your province.
** Day of symptom onset = Day 0
Paxlovid qualification requirements as of August 15, 2022. Please refer to your Provincial Health Ministry for the most up to date information regarding Paxlovid. We highly recommend completing the Self-Screening checklist for your province. We can not issue refunds if during our consultation you are not found to be eligible for Paxlovid according to your provincial regulations.
Do not use Paxlovid if
- You are allergic to nirmatrelvir, ritonavir or to any of the other ingredients in PAXLOVID (see What are the ingredients in PAXLOVID? below).
- You are taking any of the following medicines:
- alfuzosin, used to treat high blood pressure
- amiodarone, bepridil, dronedarone, flecainide, propafenone, quinidine, used to treat irregular heart beats
- apalutamide, used for prostate cancer
- astemizole* or terfenadine*, used to relieve allergy symptoms
- cisapride*, used to relieve certain stomach problems
- colchicine, when used in patients with kidney and/or liver problems, used to treat gout
- ergotamine*, dihydroergotamine (used to treat headaches), ergonovine, methylergonovine* (used after labour and delivery)
- fusidic acid, used as an antibiotic
- lovastatin, lomitapide or simvastatin, used to lower cholesterol
- lurasidone, pimozide, used to treat mental health problems
- neratinib, used to treat breast cancer
- ranolazine, used to treat chronic angina (chest pain)
- rifampin and saquinavir, used to treat tuberculosis, should not be used together with ritonavir
- rivaroxaban, used as an anticoagulant
- salmeterol, used for asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum), an herbal product used to treat depression
- Triazolam and midazolam*(oral or injected), used to relieve anxiety and/or trouble sleeping
- PDE5 inhibitors vardenafil, used to treat erectile dysfunction, or sildenafil, used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension
- voriconazole, used as an antifungal
- venetoclax during the dose initiation and during the ramp-up phase, used to treat leukemia
- carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin used to treat seizures (epilepsy)
- To help avoid side effects and ensure proper use, talk to your healthcare professional before you take PAXLOVID. Talk about any health conditions or problems you may have, including if you:
- Have kidney problems
- Have liver problems including hepatitis
- Have human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Did You Test Positive for COVID-19?
If you tested positive within the last 5 days and meet the qualifying conditions, book a consultation with our specialized team and get your Paxlovid prescription today. Our simple process allows you to quickly and easily get a Paxlovid prescription right from the comfort of your own home.